MOCA Field Trip



Our photography class had a field trip to the Museum of Contemporary Art in LA to look at the black and white photos in their "First Thiry Years" Colletion. 
It's the first time I've been to the MOCA on Grand Ave. I've been to the other MOCA, the Greffen Contemporary, once for the Murakami exhibit.
There are many prints and pieces to talk about, but I'm too lazy to write so instead, here are pictures of the ones I liked.
The website doesn't show an end date, so if you have the opportunity to go, I'd recommend checking it out.










































My favorite piece
Frank Stella
(b. 1936, Maiden , Massachusetts; lives and works in New York)
Ctseiphon I, 1968
Polymer and polymer florescent paint on canvas









































0 comments:

Post a Comment